VitaNterra: Premium Humic and Fulvic Acid Blend
The Right Humic and Fulvic Acid Blend
VitaNterra, from Genesis Ag, is one of the leading humic and fulvic acid products on the market. Humic and fulvic acid are organic acids that contain many bio-beneficial elements. Many humic and fulvic products are derived from leonardite shale. The humates in VitaNterra are derived from a living, mushroom compost. It also includes a proprietary blend of other nutrients for optimal plant health. The benefits of VitaNterra may include improved nutrient absorption, better resistance to pest damage, increased photosynthetic activity, and more efficient use of water.
A primary benefit of VitaNterra is improved nutrient uptake from the soil, which results in increased growth and health. VitaNterra is a powerful chelator that can help to break down problematic compounds that might be in soil or water, such as acrylamide, polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs), and pesticides. When applied regularly, it can help boost the microbial activity in the soil and ground cover, helping to add minerals such as calcium, nitrogen, potassium, and magnesium.
Humic and Fulvic Acid Benefits
Humic acids like those in VitaNterra can serve to attract nutrients in the soil so they are more readily absorbed by plants. These acids also help protect against pests such as nematodes and fungi while supporting beneficial microbes within soils. It does this by triggering – or stimulating – physiological activity in plants so they have an increased capacity to fight off these infections naturally.
In addition, these acids have been shown to support efficient root development which will allow plants to better absorb fertilizers when applied. Finally, these acids can help plants better absorb water which can be especially important in arid regions.
The benefits of VitaNterra include the following:
- Promotes beneficial microbial life in your soil:
- Increases plant nutrient uptake
- Increases photosynthesis
- Breaks down problematic compounds in soil or water
- Boosts overall plant biomass through chlorophyll production
- Functions as antioxidants and protect plants from oxidative stress
- Increased uptake of calcium, magnesium, and other important minerals so seedlings have stronger root systems
- Improved germination
- Helps with plant toxicity like nutrient burn by binding with toxic elements in the soil
- Can help protect plants against various diseases caused by bacteria, fungi, and viruses
For more information about VitaNterra and to learn how it might be a fit on your farm, please visit our website at www.genesis.ag or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org